About RasTa Time
RasTa Time is an essential primer for all those who love Bob Marley’s music and spellbinding persona, and seek to understand more of his social vision and spiritual roots.
Conceived from KAS’ in-depth interview with Marley in 1979 in Tokyo that distills his visionary message, RasTa Time was originally published in Japanese. This is the first time the full conversation is released in English. In subsequent interviews with his family and friends, how the King’s philosophy has been translated into art & action is revealed.
RasTa Time Voices
- Robert Nesta Marley – King of Reggae, my inspiration
- Rita Marley – Queen of Reggae
- Donisha Prendergast – Queen of RasTa
- Noel “King Sporty” Williams -Mighty Poet
- Rohan Marley – Visionary Entrepreneur
- Julian Marley – Gentle Lion
- Stephen Marley – Lion King
- Gilly Dread – RasTa Guide
- Alford Calman Scott – Man of Truth
- Edward Seaga – Former Jamaican Prime Minister
Memorable Rasta World clips & images
THE FIRST ENCOUNTER
Yes, we’re jammin, jammin til the jamming through
A global conversation about the importance of Bob Marley’s work as an artist and the power of the medium. Featuring never-before-heard Bob Marley interview clips from KAS’ RasTa Time interview.